As a design, marketing and communication services company, the Design Agency undertakes a variety of activities that may have an impact on the environment. These activities include: design, creative development, integrated marketing, research, strategy and production/execution of TV/press advertising campaigns.
As such, our policy is as follows:
- Identify our significant environmental aspects and put in place control mechanisms to mitigate their impact
- Promote sustainable development by conserving energy, materials and resources, minimising consumption, maximising efficiency and managing waste effectively
- Minimize the environmental impact of our activities, prevent pollution and continuously improve our environmental performance
- Protect the environment when providing services to our customers, such as protecting both ecological systems and biodiversity, using sustainable resources and mitigating climate change
- Create awareness among all relevant employees of environmental management systems of the potential impacts of their activities and the use of appropriate control measures to mitigate these negative impacts.
- Use systems and procedures to ensure that our company complies with all relevant legislation and other voluntary obligations relating to the environment
The involvement and cooperation of all employees and subcontractors/freelancers is vital to the success of this policy and to ensure that there are sufficient resources to maintain this system on an ongoing basis and that the Environmental Management System achieves the results we have stated.
This Environmental Policy Statement is being communicated and is publicly available to interested parties.
This policy shall be reviewed annually.